Apple Watches are still one of the most beautiful and well-known watches in the world. However, sometimes you face problems, If you are an apple watcher. Problems such as unexpected.
- Battery discharge.
- Bluetooth problems etc.
The Apple Watch has a fair share of problems. However, there is no need to worry, we are there to help you. In this article you will find a summary of some of the most common Apple Watch problems and suggested solutions, so you can make full use of your wrist gadget.
One of the biggest problems with Apple products is battery problems. The Apple watch does not have good battery life. A few people report that the battery life on their Apple Watch has been severely affected. There are many things you can do to solve this problem.
- Update your watch to the latest version of WatchOS.
- However, that could also be a charge, if you sign up for WatchOS beta. Some have suggested that a simple re-pairing solves the problem.
- Just close it and open it again. Press and hold the sidebar in your Apple Watch until the slide appears, and drag Power Off to the right. To open it again, press the sidebar until the Apple icon appears.
- Sometimes an application creates problems. Try to free up everything you don’t need. Tap and hold the Apple Watch screen until your app icons start to vibrate, then select the app you want to save to and then press Delete App. Don’t worry, it won’t uninstall the app on your iPhone. You can also uninstall apps from your Apple Watch by opening the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, clicking on any app you do not want, and then turning off the Show App on Apple Watch.
- The last thing you can do is delete all the content and settings on your Apple Watch. Go to Settings> General> Reset> Clear All Content and Settings. When you are done, you will need to pair your Apple Watch with your iPhone and other devices as well.
App crashes are also one of the biggest problems in Apple products. Fortunately, repairing a broken apple watch is not a major problem. If you find that your apple watch is crashing and does not respond at all, do not worry about things you can try to solve the problem.
- The first thing you should try to check is to make sure that the problematic apps are up to date. If not, update and try the apps again.
- If you can, press the side button on the Apple Watch and swipe Power Off to the right. Press the sidebar again to open it again. This may only be a temporary fix.
- If your Apple Watch is turned off and does not respond, try holding the side button and the digital crown together for at least ten seconds, until you see the Apple logo.
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, go to My Clock> General> Software Update, and make sure it’s up to date.
- Try uninstalling and reinstalling applications that create problems. Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, press the problem app, and switch to the Apple Watch app to close it.
- Sometimes the first reset will remove the same errors. Go to Settings> General> Reset> Clear All Content and Settings to try again, but you will need to restart your Apple Watch.
Tracking activity Problem:
Some apple users experience problems with tracking activity. The Apple watch failed to track exercises, routes, heart rate etc. However, there are things you can check to try to fix this.
- On your iPhone, open the watch app, then go to My Clock (Tab)> General> Hand Detection. Unlock this if it is not yet available. Additionally, make sure that Bluetooth is turned on in your iPhone in Settings> Bluetooth.
- check that your Apple Watch is securely fastened to your arm. The device is not only solid but also extremely flexible.
- Keep your personal details, such as your height and weight, updated, as Apple Watch uses this information to determine things like how many calories you burn. Open the watch app on your iPhone and press View My Life> Reset.
- When it comes to tracking your routes, try opening the gym app and changing the settings from Quick Start Walk to Outdoor Walk. On your iPhone, go to Settings> Privacy> Location Services. Get Apple Watch Faces set in Time, then scroll down to System Services and enable all location and distance tracking settings.
- Your watch may need to be reset. Start this process by opening the watch app on your iPhone. Touch My Clock> Privacy> Movement & Fitness> Reset Balance Data. Also follow Apple’s rating instructions.
Bluetooth will not connect:
If you are having trouble connecting to bluetooth do not panic most iPhone users have reported bluetooth problems. However, there are a few things you can try to get bluetooth again.
- If the problem is with your iPhone, then try turning on and off Airplane Mode on your iPhone Alternatively, you can go to Settings> Bluetooth and turn it off, then wait a few seconds and turn it on again.
- Press and hold the sidebar on your Apple Watch until the slide appears, then drag Power Off to the right. To open it again, press the sidebar until the Apple icon appears.
- If the iPhone gives you problems, try not to pair. Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone. Tap on Apple Watch> Uninstall Apple Watch> Uninstall pairing. It may take a while. When done, reset the connection.
- Your final solution is to clear all content and settings on your Apple Watch. Go to Settings> General> Reset> Clear All Content and Settings. When you are done, you will need to pair your Apple Watch with your iPhone and other devices as well.
Sending or receiving messages directly from your Apple Watch to another Apple device is a stylish trick, but it is not flawless. Most apple users report not being able to receive or send messages. Do not worry that this problem is common and easy to solve. Here’s what you need to do.
- Check first, you are signed in with your apple Id on your watch.
- Go to General > Apple Id and check if you are signed in or not.
- Secondly, Check that Flight Mode is toggled off from the Control Center.
If you were signed in to your apple id, what you need to do on your iphone
- Go to Settings > Messages. Turn off the iMessages toggle.
- Now, turn the iMessage toggle back on.
- Still not lucky? Exit iMessage by tapping Settings> Messages> Send & Receive on your iPhone. Next, press Apple ID> Log Out. Apple also recommends restarting iMessage. Do this by tapping Settings> Messages> open iMessage> open iMessage. When you’re done, log in to iMessage again.
- When you are done, restart both your Apple Watch and iPhone.
- Finally, if all else fails, check to see if there are any updates pending on any device.
Apple Watch will not update:
Some users reported they are not able to update the latest version of the WatchOS system. There are few basic things to remember before updating your device.
- Make sure you keep the Apple Watch on charging. This is especially true if the battery life is less than 50%.
- Make sure your iPhone is nearby and both the Apple Watch and iPhone are connected to Wi-Fi. The stronger the signal, the better.
- You can also try restarting the Apple Watch before installing the update. This is especially recommended if you have not restarted the device in a long time.
- Restart – do not force a reboot – Apple Watch with the iPhone paired. Try updating the Apple Watch again.
- If the installation will not be downloaded or started, open the watch app on your iPhone, press the My Watch tab, and go to General> Usage> Software Update. Then, delete the update file and try to download and install the update again.
Apple watch will not connect to LTE:
Many users complain about trouble connecting to cellular networks. If there is one problem with the Apple Watch’s LTE variant, it is the problems of connecting to a cell phone. Apple officially handled the matter in a review of WatchOS 4.0.1, explaining that it is related to the Apple Watch with hand issues. -connect between Wi-Fi and cell phones. The update prevented Apple Watch from joining unauthorized Wi-Fi networks. It was also reported that it would fix LTE connection problems for some people, although for others, the problem did not go away even after the review.
Update your apple watch software. Then open the apple watch app on your iphone and go to General > software update.
If this solution doesn’t work, contact the apple company.
Digital Crown issues:
The digital crown is a useful button that empowers a lot of Apple Watch navigation menus. Sometimes the dust is loaded into a cog, which it clings to rotate. In this case, you will need to give your Apple Watch complete hygiene to reduce this Apple Watch problem.
- Turn off the Apple Watch and remove the band.
- Hold the Apple Watch under warm, steep water for 10-15 seconds. Apple does not recommend the use of soap or other detergents but suggests “continuously” turning and pressing the Crown during the process.
- Dry the watch with a non-abrasive cloth.
- If this still does not work, try restarting the Apple Watch.
- Still nothing? You may need to disconnect and adjust the Clock on your iPhone. If it is a software problem, this should be resolved.
Apple watch SE Overheating:
South Korean users reported the Apple watch SE unit is getting hot on the wrist.The Reddit post states that the problem has been identified by all versions and sizes of the Apple Watch SE, although it seems to be restricted to South Korea only.
- If it is a hardware problem – and that seems likely – then the only way you can choose to report it to Apple or to any seller from whom you have purchased your watch is.
- In the meantime, turn off your watch and let the battery run out. Do not use it again until a professional has been able to check your watch.
Notifications don’t appear on Apple Watch:
If you are unable to see notifications on the Apple watch dont worry, here is the solution.
- When you unlock the passcode on the clock, remove it. Your problem may be solved.
- Enable Wrist Detection feature. This will also help in resolving the issue.
- Reset the factory according to Settings >> General >> Reset >> Clear All Content and Settings.
No Iphone Connection Error:
If you turn on the apple watch or sometime you use airplane mode, the apple watch may give you a no iphone connection error. If this happens to you, the best way to deal with it is to let your Apple Watch and your iPhone find each other again.
- Turn off Bluetooth and turn it on again. This needs to be done on the iPhone.
- To restart your Apple Watch.When the Apple Watch is turned off, open it again by pressing and holding the sidebar until you see the Apple logo.
- To restart the iPhone X or later, press and hold the sidebar and the volume up button until the Slide Turn Off button appears.
- Use the Control Center on your Apple Watch to check your connection.
- If all else fails, you can always try to unlock your devices and then pair them again.
Siri not Working:
If the Siri command doesn’t work, this is the most irritating thing. A quick disable / enable the Siri setting on your iPhone should resolve this problem.
- Try restarting the device.
- Review the operating system clock and see if the problem has been resolved or not.
- If the above solution does not work, performing a factory reset may be helpful
Lagging software is one of the most common Apple watch problems. Many old users reported the speed of the watch becoming slow day by day. Below are a few ways to ease this.
- The easiest fix is a simple reboot. It is a good practice to reboot your device from time to time, even if you have a series 6.
- If you own the old Apple Watches, you can disable watchOS images. To do this, open the watch app on your iPhone> My Clock> General> Accessibility> switch to Minimize Movement. This should make your watch feel faster and should also improve battery life slightly.
- Apple Watch downloads content for background apps, but this may also delay the device in some cases. So if you find that you do not benefit from this feature or you do not want the specific applications that we use, it is best to turn it off. To do this, open the watch app on your iPhone> General> Application Reboot. You can now turn off applications you do not want to use this feature or hit the big button to kill the feature completely.
- Don’t need a background app? You can force it off your Apple Watch. To do this, press the sidebar on the Apple Watch, and use the Digital Crown to browse apps. To select an application to close, swipe from right to left and press the red lock button to kill it.
- If your watch remains a lag fest, it may be best to restart by resetting the device. To do this, go to Settings in your Apple Watch> General> Reset> Clear All Content and Settings.
Every apple user wants to know the most common problems with the Apple Watch and how to fix it? In this article we explained everything in detail about common problems of the Apple Watch with suggested solutions. We hope that with this you will find a better solution.