How to Reset a Samsung Galaxy S22 Phone That Is Locked? Here is the answer and steps which needs to be follow. Most of our lives today are spent on our smartphones. So, forgetting your phone password can be disastrous. In the past, you could remove a smartphone lock screen by performing a factory reset.
But learning how to reset a locked Samsung phone can be a daunting task. Thankfully, there is a solution to this problem, and it is called PassFab Android Unlocker. Let’s see how to reset a Samsung phone when it is locked.
If you want to know how to reset a Samsung device that is locked, PassFab is the answer. PassFab helps you remove the lock screen with just a few clicks.
Among other features, PassFab allows you to:
- Unlock early Samsung phones like the Galaxy Note 3 without losing any data.
- Factory reset Samsung phone without a password.
- Remove FRP lock after a factory reset to remove Google account verification on Samsung devices.
- Unlock almost all Android phones with a dead or broken screen.
Follow the steps listed below to find out how to factory reset a Samsung phone without password.
A word of caution: removing the lock screen from a phone deletes all data present on the device.
- Download PassFab and install it on your Windows PC. Next, open PassFab and press Remove Screen Lock.
- Connect the phone you want to unlock to the computer, hit Remove Screen Lock, and click Start.
- Next, PassFab will warn you about the resulting data loss, if you want to proceed, choose Yes. Otherwise, click No to quit the process.
- Wait until PassFab finishes removing the lock screen password from your phone. Press Done once the process ends.
Congratulations, you have successfully removed the password-protected lock screen on your smartphone.
Removing the lock screen this way applies to most Android devices. However, if you move an old Samsung phone like the Galaxy S22, you can remove the lock screen without losing data. To find out, see the next section.
Unlike most Android devices, you can remove the lock screen on some Samsung smartphones without losing data using PassFab Android Unlocker. The process only works on Windows and only on Samsung’s original phones such as the original Galaxy Note 3.
Here is how to do it:
- Download and install the PassFab Android Unlocker. Then, open the app, click Remove Screen Lock, and connect your phone to the computer.
- Next, choose Remove Screen Lock without Data Loss and hit Start.
- Once the Select Your Device Information panel pops up, enter the correct name and model number of your phone in front of Device Name and Device Model. Then, press Next.
- PassFab will start downloading a data package. Once the download has finished, click Next.
- Now you need to put your Samsung Galaxy device into download mode. To do this, press and hold the volume down, power button, and home button simultaneously. As soon as a Warning page appears on the phone, release all the buttons and press volume up.
- Once in download mode, press Start and wait for PassFab to remove the lock screen from your Samsung smartphone.
How to Reset a Samsung Galaxy S22 Phone That Is Locked?-Method 2: Find My Device
Once you have forgotten your Android phone password, there is not much you can do. The only way to clear your phone lock screen is to erase all data from your device by resetting it to factory settings or by erasing all data with Google Find My Device Service.
This section will explain how to reset your Samsung phone without a password using Google Find My Phone.
Before proceeding, remember that after deleting the data, you will need to sign in to your device with the Google account you used to set up the device for the first time. If you do not remember Google account details, you are in danger of losing access to your phone permanently.
- First, go to Google Find My Device page and sign in if prompted.
- In the left-hand panel, click on Erase Device. Your phone needs to be online for Find My Device to work.
- Read the instructions displayed on the screen and hit Erase Device if you want to continue.
- After erasing all data, follow the instructions presented on the screen to set up your phone.
How to Reset a Samsung Galaxy S22 Phone That Is Locked? Factory Reset:
If you are curious about how to reset a Samsung phone that is locked, performing a factory reset is the simplest way to do it.
- First, turn off your phone. Next, press and hold the volume up, Power, and Home/Bixby buttons until the Samsung logo appears.
- Once on the logo screen, release the buttons. On devices without a Home and Bixby button, for instance, the Galaxy S22, use the volume up and Power buttons.
- Once in the Recovery Menu, navigate to the wipe data/factory reset using the volume up/down button and select the option by pressing the Power button.
- Choose Yes once prompted and wait for the process to complete.
- Finally, reboot your phone and set up your phone.
Samsung devices have auto-reset protection (FRP) protection automatically. After performing a factory reset to reset Samsung password, you will need to sign in with the Google account you used to set up your phone for the first time.
So, if you are wondering how to reset your Samsung phone without a password, use PassFab Android Unlocker.
Changing or resetting the password on your Samsung Galaxy S22 or any modern Samsung phone for that matter is incredibly simple.
Here is how to reset Samsung password:
- Go to the Settings app and scroll down to the Lock screen section.
- In the Lock Screen section, hit the Screen lock type and enter your password/pin when prompted.
- Finally, click None > Remove data.
And voilà, you’ve successfully reset your Samsung password.
PassFab Can Be The Difference Between A Phone And An Expensive Paper Weight. PassFab Android Unlocker does an incredible job of allowing anyone to reset the original Samsung phone without a password. And you do not have to be tech-savvy to use it.
Install PassFab ability to remove Google FRP locks from Samsung devices, and you can see how PassFab can save your phone from being an expensive paperweight.
We hope you enjoy the things we recommend and discuss!